- eSignal : A powerful stock trading system which includes many technical indicators (including Elliot Wave Analysis, which could be purchased as an add-on), backtesting and research features. It has global access to stocks, bonds, funds, derivatives, and forex. The system’s management interface includes news and fundamental figures coverage.
- Worden TC2000 : Features include watch lists, charts, instant messaging, alerts, news,sorting and scanning . TC2000 offers fundamental data, technical indicators with 10 drawing tools, and an a user friendly trading interface. It includes a backtesting function on historical data. It does not, however, offer automated trading tools, and asset classes are limited to stocks, funds, and ETFs of Canada and USA markets.
- NinjaTrader platform : An integrated all-inclusive solution which will take you from order entry to execution with customized development options and third-party library integration compatible for a multitude of add-on products. NinjaTrader platform is one of the most commonly used trading platforms. It includes the usual set of technical indicators, fundamentals, charting, and research tools, offers a trade simulator, for paper trade learning for beginners.
- MetaStock Trader : A popular stock trading software application, MetaStock Trader has more than 300 technical indicators, integrated news and fundamental data, screens and filters and access to global markets across a large variety of assets. It also has a built-in drawing tool for Fibonacci retracement analysis.
- Wave59 Pro : offers high-end functionality, including “hive technology artificial intelligence module, market astrophysics, system testing, integrated order execution, pattern building and matching, the Fibonacci vortex, a full suite of Gann-based tools, training mode, and neural networks.”
- EquityFeed Workstation : Includes stock screening tool called “FilterBuilder”– built upon huge number of filtering criteria which allows to scan and select stocks per their desired parameter. Level 2 market data is available, data coverage includes OTC and PinkSheet markets. Technical indicators are somewhat limited and the software doesn’t offer backtesting and automated trading capabilities. Software includes product specific screeners like SectorView, ETFView, and more, which is useful for looking for specific market info.
- ProfitSource Platform : tailored for active traders who perform frequent (day) trading, ProfitSource Platform includes multiple technical indicators, Elliot Wave analysis and backtesting functionality with a large variety of automated technical indicators built-in. Its asset class coverage spans across equities, options, futures, and funds at the global level.
- VectorVest : Offers trading and analytics software packages for US, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Europe, Hong Kong, India, and South Africa. Software has coverage for common technical indicators across major stocks and funds. VectorVest offers backtesting capabilities, real-time filtering, watch lists, customization, and charting tools.
- INO MarketClub : Specializes on charting tools, offers technical indicators, trend lines, quantitative analysis tools, and filtering functionality integrated with a trading system.
*Need to reedit to make original